NEW OVERCAP BSF MAX WORK SHOES
Ankle high shoe, with cow action leather upper, closure with laces. Ankle band and tongue in tear-resistant oxford fabric with sewn-in gussets for an excellent fit. Equipped with fiberglass toecap and composite midsole with a constant thickness of 4 mm. The PU/TPU sole, thanks to the special tread pattern, is self-cleaning and guarantees a highly draining effect in presence of liquids. The middle area, with a wide groove, is designed to enhance grip on ladders. SRC slip resistant. The Fly Foam insole is made of polyurethane foam with anti-shock properties for prolonged use and it features a variable thickness: 4 mm in the front and 9 mm in the heel area. The insole is laminated in polyester and has an antistatic treatment. The 3D-TEX polyester lining is specially designed to allow ventilation of the foot reducing the sweating effect.
- Solid and modern design: suitable for terrains with a high degree of roughness and slippery surfaces
- Very wide shape, guarantees the comfortable housing of the feet
- BASF polyurethane midsole guarantees a high anti-shock effect, lightness and resistance
- BASF TPU of the tread ensures longevity and great grip
- The TPU toe cap protects the front leather from shocks
EN ISO 20345 Safety class: S3 SRC