Maia Low Safety Shoes Cat. S1P SRC
Low shoe with an ultra-dynamic design, featuring aluminium toecap and composite midsole with constant 4 mm thickness. Fitted with microfiber upper equipped with "Faster" quick lacing system and reflective inserts. E-TPU Responder/rubber outsole provides an excellent elasticity and cushioning effect: the midsole made of expanded thermoplastic polyurethane spans the entire sole of the foot, offering flexibility and full responsive cushioning. The rubber outsole, thanks to its deep longitudinal grooves, accentuates the flexibility of the sole and ensures excellent grip on all types of surfaces. SRC slip-resistant.
The RESPONDER insole is composed of a compound that bounds together thousands of E-TPU beads with high elasticity and resilience properties. Lined and perforated in the plantar area with outstanding anti-shock properties. Antistatic. The polyester mesh lining features excellent draining capacity thanks to its fabric and structure with high absorbing capacity.
• The patented RESPONDER technology used in the midsole and insole, provides outstanding responsive cushioning, extreme lightweightness and flexibility over the entire surface of the foot, thus assuring excellent performance even after prolonged and intense use.
• Prismatic high-intensity iridescent reflective inserts for extra visibility in low-light conditions.
• The heel stabilizer prevents foot fatigue and improves foot stability.
• The additional overcap protects the shoe from shocks.
• The “Faster” quick lacing system allows to adjust the fit perfectly, making the lacing more even and keeping the tension constant over time.
• The product has been designed and manufactured to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and subsequent amendments.
EN ISO 20345 Safety Class: S1P SRC